Experience - Louise Benjamin (married name Louise Schilling)
Key Attributes and Experience
- Cambridge graduate in law and languages
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales
- Member: Barreau de Luxembourg (Liste IV European lawyers)
- Awareness of cultural differences and international practices
- Legal Experience in Civil and Common law jurisdictions
- Working Languages: English, French (also speaks Spanish, Italian; learning Luxembourgish)
British brought up in Guernsey, an avid linguist and world traveller.
Luxembourg's international culture and position in the heart of Europe has proved the perfect location.
- Trainee Solicitor, Eversheds London and Monaco
- Legal Practice Certificate, College of Law, London
- B.A. & M.A. (Law) University of Cambridge
- Sorbonne University, Paris French language and culture
- 2002-2013 Solicitor, law firm, Luxembourg